Postage & Delivery
Postage is included within the UK.
All parcels are shipped via courier track and trace service as either 2+ or 3+ day delivery. You will receive an email with tracking information after your parcel has been packed and dispatched.
We aim to get your purchase to you as quickly as possible.
If Art is damaged in transit you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt of your purchase(s) by sending clear photographs of the item to: firstname.lastname@example.org, describing the problem and your order details so we can then advise you on what to do next.
Any item brought to our attention and received outside of the 14 day return period will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Consumer Contracts Regulations give you the right to cancel your order within 14 days of placing your order and receive a full refund. To cancel your order, please contact email@example.com to obtain a copy of a cancellation form which will allow us to cancel your order. Once completed, please send this form back to us and if your Art has already been dispatched to you, return the Art in accordance with the Returns Process. Cancellation is only valid if the returned Art is in its original condition.
You have 14 days from the date of receiving your Art in which to inform us and to return it to us.
The cost of returning anything is the responsibility of the customer.
Please send any returns by recorded delivery - we cannot be held liable for any items lost in the post.
1. Please check that you are returning your item(s) within 14 days of receiving your order - anything beyond 14 days cannot be returned.
2. Either print out a copy of your order confirmation email or use the copy that was included with your purchased item.
3. Put the order confirmation and item(s) you wish to return in their original condition and packaging.
4. Seal up the packaging so that the items are completely protected.
5. Once packaged up, address your parcel and send it to:
Molly will give you the address to be used after you have contacted her
(You will need to pay for postage and please be sure to obtain proof of posting - just in case your parcel takes a little longer than expected).
6. You will receive emails to confirm that we have received your return and when the refund has been processed.
Appearance of Images
The colours you see on your screen may not look exactly the same as the actual Art you receive. This is because every computer, smart phone and tablet screen is configured differently.